On this page, we will list our available vacancies from time to time when they are available.
Working with us, you'll be working on our own products, including Realtime Trains, our heritage platform, and RailMiles, as well as working with our customers on innovative solutions to help push the industry forward.
We work remote-first so you'll be working from home, or wherever suits you best. We have frequent team meetings online and regular in-person catch ups at different places across the country. You must be a UK citizen and be legally domiciled as such to work for us.
Our standard benefits are:
- 25 days per holiday per year, plus bank holidays, incrementing at one day per year until a total of 30 days per year plus bank holidays. Pro rata if part time.
- All necessary computer equipment provided
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive and negotiable pay, with biannual reviews
- Workplace Pension scheme with auto-enrolment
Following conclusion of a probationary period, we also include:
- Sponsored training of new technologies or for supporting ongoing personal development
- Support of charitable work, we will provide paid days off (up to a limit of 5 per year) and a contribution towards travel expenses
We welcome anyone to apply to our roles even if you don't think you are a 100% fit with the role. Our team is stronger with the right people.
If you have any questions about any role or want to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No vacancies at this time
Thank you for your interest, but we have no vacancies available at this time.